Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the blog located at http://blog.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/, (the 'blog').
The blog is fully owned by Weiss Research. Weiss Research provides this blog for general informational and communication purposes only. The information within this blog may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. While we attempt to maintain this blog on a regular basis, they may not reflect the most current developments within the profession. The opinions expressed at or through the blog are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the association and its individual members.
Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used in the blog are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to Weiss Research, or the party listed as the provider/author of the materials.
Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the blog in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the blog may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under federal, State and local law. You may not use the blog for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the blog to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the blog or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You agree that all contents on the blog become the property of Weiss Research and that you may not redistribute the contents to a third party, or republish them in any format including on the internet. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the blog. Weiss Research reserves the right to limit or deny your access to the blog or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. Weiss Research reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this Web page. Your continued use of the blog constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
Blog Comment Guidelines:
We welcome your participation in blog comment threads. In order to keep the experience a positive one for all of our users, we ask that you follow the rules outlined below. By submitting comments to this blog, you are consenting to the following rules:
1. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post. You may not post content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party's right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate. Furthermore, you may not post content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. Language intended to intimidate or to incite violence will not be tolerated. Messages that degrade, through sarcasm or directly, any employee or member of Weiss Research, as well as Weiss Research products, can be deleted or edited at any time. In addition, by posting material on the blog comments, you represent that you have the legal right to reproduce, adapt, display, and distribute this material to others. Weiss Research will not be held responsible for posted information that may infringe on a third party's copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
2. You understand and agree that Weiss Research may modify and republish the content of your comments. Weiss Research may monitor user-generated content as it chooses and reserves the right to remove, edit or otherwise alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason. By posting you agree that your comments may be republished by Weiss Research online and in print.
3. You understand and agree that the blog comment areas are to be used only for non-commercial purposes. This blog prohibits any actions to solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in commercial activity through the blog comment function.
4. Our Rights to Content. By posting, sending or transmitting to us User-Generated Content, you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import such User-Generated Content in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the User-Generated Content. None of the User-Generated Content disclosed in any part of the Service shall be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise, on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any User-Generated Content.
5. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your violation of the Terms and Conditions; (b) your use of the Service; or (c) your violation of the rights of any third party.
6. Termination. You understand and agree that Weiss Research may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice to you, terminate your access to and use of the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (i) breaches or violations of the Terms of Conditions or other agreements or guidelines, (ii) requests by law enforcement or other government or regulatory authorities, or (iii) technical difficulties.